Frequently Asked Questions
As you may know, we specialize in commercial and industrial renovations, tenant improvements, and new building construction.
No matter the size of the project, from dugouts to tilt-ups, water closets to roofing, ground-ups to tenant improvements, Riggins Construction & Management, Inc. has been pleasing our clients since 1977.
Some of your questions may be answered here or over at our blog:
- My concrete, tilt-up building has cracks in the wall panels. Are they just cosmetic?
- I'd like a truck dock for shipping and receiving but I'm not sure my building is high enough. Is there another option for me besides relocating?
- I've just purchased a tilt-up building; it's nice but there isn't very much storefront presence. Do I have other options to increase my street presence?
- I'm interested in purchasing a parcel of land. Can Riggins Construction build a new building from ground up?
- Our business requires specialty equipment installation. Can you handle that type of work, too?
- We would like to upgrade our restrooms but are concerned about the down-time. How would that work?
- Our company is interested in purchasing a building, but it's a bit too large for us. Can we create a leasable space for extra income?
- We want to lease or purchase a specific building but are concerned with its condition. Does Riggins Construction perform building surveys?
- Do you have a question that isn't answered on this page?
Often times, because both concrete and the earth tend to move, tilt-up panels will develop cracks. These cracks are not merely at the surface; rather, they crack through the entire thickness of the wall panel. Read more about the process and watch the video here.
An exterior truckwell may be your solution. See our project brochure for Hino Trucking that we completed for Landco, LLC here.
We can structurally reinforce and sawcut several openings out of the tilt up wall to install storefronts. Check out our brochure from The Dr. project here. Please also see the video on the "Projects" page.
Sure. Not only have we installed auto wash stations and specialty automotive repair equipment as seen in The Dr.'s brochure, but we've installed modeling plates for a local automotive design house. See our project brochure for Fisker Automotive, Inc. here.
We've done both 12 and 22 multi-fixture restroom upgrades in three-phase schedules to allow your normal business operations to continue. See our project brochure for Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc. here.
We can do that for you. In fact, we've recently completed such a project with 22,033 square feet of warehouse and 2,533 square feet of leasable office space. See our project brochure for Poly-Tak Protection Systems, Inc. here.
Sure thing! One of the services we provide our clients is building surveys, which can be customized according to your needs. See our example building survey here. Call our office at (714) 953-6333 or send us an email for more information.
We will be glad to answer any of your questions. Call our office at (714) 953-6333 or send us an email.