Office Manager and Social Media Tips
Working in offices for over twenty years, Bridget brings insight in the form of general tips in the form of blog posts. These posts cover a wide range of subject matter including strategy, attitude, and the logisitcs of being an office manager.
Here are some quick links to the blog posts:
- Office Manager Tip: Office Work is to Housework as
- Office Manager Tip: Process Your Laundry, I mean Invoices
- Office Manager Tip: Who Am I Again?
- Office Manager Tip: The Dishes are Piling Up
- Office Manager Tip: Keep Everyone's Hands Full
- Office Manager Tip: Fabulous
- Office Manager Tip: Leave With a Clean Desk
- Office Manager Tip: Where's My Gold Star?
- Office Manager Tip: The Inside Counts
- Space Invaders: An Office Manager Tip Post
- Multi-Tasking or Multi-Time Wasting: An Office Manager Tip
- Organized for the Holidays North Pole Style: An Office Manager Tip
- The Office Ninja's Sword: Proofreading
Social Media Tips
- Most definitely, you should read UnMarketing: Stop Marketing. Start Engaging by Scott Stratten.
- Five Reasons Why You Should Blog
- T-what? What is twitter? Why do you do it? What's the point?
- Case Study in Customer Service Twitter Style
- Embracing Today's Technology: Social Media
- Still Think Social Media is "Just" a Fad?
- Branding: A Lasting Impression
- ACEC California Conference's Digital Influence panel; my talk was "You Are What You Tweet."
- What 7-Eleven and A Billboard Say About ROI
- Social Media: Is It Worth The Time?
- Just like Soylent Green, Social Media is People
- Big Bad Tweeter and Little Red Tweeting Hood ~ A Social Media Fairy Tale
- I was interviewed for this article by E&T Platics: "How Construction Companies Are Using Social Media "
- Featured Tweeter Interview (September 2011): Yes, I answered my own questions.
- I was interviewed about my "Twitter Success" in this e-book by Deluxe Corp: "7 Steps for Using Twitter for Business"
Bridget created and maintains our website, composes and designs our project profiles, and manages our social media presence: Constant Contact e-blasts, LinkedIN Company Profile, Facebook Page, blog, Twitter account, Youtube account, and Pinterest boards.View Bridget Willard's profile