This interview series features twitter accounts in and around the construction industry, a growing population within the Twittersphere. My only disclaimer is that I do not always agree with the advice.
Stats:Twitter Name: @iFloor Twitter Bio: Flooring that Fits: Life, Home, Budget City/State: We are based in Tukwila Washington but we have clients in almost every state! Main Website: http://www.ifloor.com Facebook Page: facebook.com/iFLOOR1 Admin Name: Ali Holden Klout Score: 27 Followers: 3,609 Following:Follower Ratio: 0.78
1. When did you start your twitter account?
We started our twitter account in April 2009 and haven’t looked back since!
2. What was your biggest obstacle in twitter?
There honestly haven’t been any. Maybe just dealing with spammers. We have found amazing people on twitter in our industry and more. They are all so inspiring!
3. How often do you tweet? Do you have a schedule?
There isn’t a set schedule but we tweet a few times a day, sometimes more!
4. What is your recommendation to new people on twitter?
Be yourself and figure out who your followers are; ours have been amazing
5. What is your favorite hashtag and why.
6. Did you have a twitter mentor? How did that come about?
Well, @aliholden is our mentor she has been with us since day one. It’s a great relationship!
7. Can you recommend a twitter account that we should be following?
Every single person that we follow is worth a follow!
Twitter has brought so many amazing new clients and friends into our world, it’s truly amazing what social media can do and we are really grateful.
More Featured Tweeters