This interview series features twitter accounts in and around the construction industry, a growing population within the Twittersphere. My only disclaimer is that I do not always agree with the advice.
Stats:Twitter Name: @AlyciaWicker Twitter Bio: Mom, Wife, Pet Owner & Dork… I design. You go shopping. Design perfection. Company Name: AJW Design Co. City/State: Eastvale, CA Main Website: www.e-Decorating.com Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/edecorating Admin Name: Alycia Wicker LinkedIN Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/ajwicker
Klout Score: 49 Followers: 4,289 Following:Follower Ratio: .38
1. When did you start your twitter account?
January 27, 2009
2. What was your biggest obstacle in twitter?
Figuring out how to follow a conversation.
3. How often do you tweet? Do you have a schedule?
I tweet about three times a day and have it scheduled because I can’t always be sure I will have time to do it.
4. What is your recommendation to new people on twitter?
Don’t follow everyone. Make lists of your favorite people and focus first on interacting with them as you start out.
5. What is your favorite hashtag and why.
#fail because it’s funny although I don’t use it too much.
6. Did you have a twitter mentor? How did that come about?
Not really; I’ve been winging Twitter as I go.
7. Can you recommend a twitter account that we should be following?
More Featured Tweeters