Everyone starts somewhere in Social Media. Tips and tricks we’ve all learned along the way can be especially helpful to those still navigating uncharted waters.
This interview series features twitter accounts in and around the construction industry, a growing population within the Twittersphere. My only disclaimer is that I do not always agree with the advice.
Stats:Twitter Name: @BurginCo Twitter Bio: Orange County, CA Home Remodeling CSLB # 716244 Company Name: Burgin Construction, Inc. City/State: Santa Ana, CA Main Website: http://www.burginconstructioninc.com/ Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/OCRemodeler Admin Name: Rhonda Burgin Klout Score: 44 Followers: 2,240 Following:Follower Ratio: 0.56
1. When did you start your twitter account?
May 9, 2008
2. What was your biggest obstacle in twitter?
Getting people to follow me.
3. How often do you tweet? Do you have a schedule?
I post daily.
4. What is your recommendation to new people on twitter?
5. What is your favorite hashtag and why.
My favorite hashtag is #quote because quotes are what help me get up in the morning and get through my day.
6. Did you have a twitter mentor? How did that come about?
It is something that I picked up and having Bridget is a real big help.
7. Can you recommend a twitter account that we should be following?
Well i love iPad & iPhone – so I follow several people here, learning from @bluecollarcoach and get great ideas on remodeling from @KyleHunt
More Featured Tweeters
Rhonda, thanks for the suggestion on following @KyleHunt. Wondering if you have a favorite quote?
Thanks Bridget for another installment. Good weekend to you both!