You’re in luck!
Joining our weekly Twitter Chat may just be the right thing for you.
Construction Chat is was started May 8, 2014, and is hosted by us on Thursday mornings at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time.
Check us out on Tagboard!
How to Join a Chat:
1. Follow the hashtag on Twitter (but don’t forget to add #ConstChat manually after your tweet or we won’t see your tweet).
2. Use Hootsuite or TweetDeck and make a column for #ConstChat (but don’t forget to put #ConstChat manually after your tweet).
3. Go to the Twubs page for #ConstChat.
4. My preferred method is using TweetChat. Just go here and log in with your Twitter account. You can even highlight the moderator so you don’t miss questions.
This week’s topic:
This week’s topic is Twitter for Contractors. It’s a passion of mine and I’ve written about it extensively.
Though most Twitter Chat participants are Twitter Zealots, there may be blog subscribers who are holdouts. I have chosen a few of my posts/presentations below that answer most of the questions that come my way include. Sorry. I don’t mean to give homework but if you have lots of strategy or how-do-I-justify-this questions, they may be answered here:
- I was interviewed for this article by E&T Plastics: “How Construction Companies Are Using Social Media “
- Featured Tweeter Interview (September 2011): Yes, I answered my own questions.
- I was interviewed about my “Twitter Success” in this e-book by Deluxe Corp: “7 Steps for Using Twitter for Business“
- Case Study in Customer Service – Twitter Style
- Presentation: You Are What You Tweet
- Presentation: Relationships are the ROI
- Organize Your Twitter Stream: Use Lists
- Take a Chance: Invite a Twitter Follower to Lunch
This week’s questions:
Q1: When did you start your Twitter account?
Q2: What prompted you to start the account?
Q3: What is your strategy?
Q4: Do you connect with parallel industries?
Q5: Do you follow everyone back?
Q6: Have you made the most of lists?
Q7: Have you taken any relationship originated online offline?
Q8: What are some of your Twitter challenges?
Do you have a burning question you’d like answered? Feel free to add it in the comments.
See you at the chat!